Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lil Laden

Rock Bin Laden's Staff application Empty Rock Bin Laden's Staff application

Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:08 am
Your information
• In game name: Frank 'Franky' Terlusin

• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99532740

• Server your applying for: CRN 1950s Roleplay

• IRL Age: 16

• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): Rock Bin laden#7883

• Do you have a working mic? Yes

• Hours on server: Around 20

• A brief description of yourself: Active person who likes staffing and helping people, calm, loyal, entusiastic.

• Are you known around the community? Yeah i would say that, i know some of the admins and a good amount of players.

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect? Yes i do, with no exeptions

• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why? Im banned from the discord server for posting a picture.
And a 2 day ban from the server for posting the pic in disc. Im sorry about that and i genuinly regret it.

• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member? I think you should accept me because im friendly, active and i know all the NS commands and im very familiar with the ULX menu.
I also care about the server and i want players to have a good experience while playing it, i have nothing but good intentions for the server.
Im able to be on the server around 4 hours each day (EU times), and more on the weekends. Im able to thing as overlook pk's (approved by higher up staff), do sits, ban/warn people,
moderate the discord (If i get unbanned), help with events, watch the forums, etc.
I will not abuse my powers in any way, i have to intentions with spawning myself drugs, money and guns. I get not satisfaction with abusing my powers on other players or help myself.

• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision? I've been staff three times before, i've been trial mod on reaper networks, an admin on godfather gaming,
and admin on crimson rose networks. I am very familiar with nutscript commands, the ulx menu, setting up npc's, changing names/models, setting doors to factions/ moving people to
factions, Character/Inventory commands.

• Do you know how to use ULX commands? Yes.

Scenarios

A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator?
I would be watching the player and see if he's hacking and if it's clear that he's not hacking i would tell the reporting players that he's not hacking, but if it's clear that he's hacking
i would ban him (Time depending on what the rules say). And if it's not clear that he's hacking but he looks suspicious i would do some investigations.
I can't warn or ban him without evidence.

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react? Check logs to find his name> freeze him> Bring him to a sit> Talk to him> Ban him (Time depending on what the rules say).

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do? Ban him for LTAP and for the other stuff he did if he did anything.
Check logs and get his steam id> Ban him (Time depending on what the rules say).
Robespierre
Robespierre

Rock Bin Laden's Staff application Empty Re: Rock Bin Laden's Staff application

Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:18 am
7/10 on my grooviness meter

Signed,
Shades
Don Martono
Don Martono
Executive
Executive

Rock Bin Laden's Staff application Empty Re: Rock Bin Laden's Staff application