Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SmokedCheddar

SmokedCheddars Staff Application Empty SmokedCheddars Staff Application

Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:26 am
Your information

• In game name:
Salvadore Angelini- A Made-Man in the Bonnano’s working harder constantly to prove himself.

Cadet Michael “botts” Passarelli- A young cadet who has just recently joined the police force.

• SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:439582880

• Server your applying for:
Crimson Rose Networks MafiaRP

IRL Age:

• Discord name and number (Demo#0001):
Dartorious#8365

• Do you have a working mic?
Yes

• Hours on server:
5-6 hours a day depending on the day.

• A brief description of yourself:
I am a kind, hardworking individual, On every server I have been on i’ve put the server above the actual RP. I enjoy being staff which is something alot of people are unable to say.

• Are you known around the community?
My character Joseph was just PKed yesterday, he was the one who was well known sadly.

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect?:
Of course! I love this community especially the members.

• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why?
No, never.

• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member?
I am on every day RPing, I see everyday how sits are dodged by staff so they can continue RPing I don’t blame them for doing this every now and then you need to take a break. I have a great knowledge of NS and ULX, being staff on many servers.

• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision?

Mobsters Paradise- Admin
Rolling Dice Networks- Moderator
Leviathan Networks- Moderator
Project Roleplay- Super Admin
Godfather Gaming- Admin

I have great knowledge of MafiaRP and ULX/NS commands they are the only servers I play on.

• Do you know how to use ULX commands?
Of course! I know every single command.

Scenarios

A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator?
I would ask the players, what he is using such as Wallhacks, aimbot or bhopping scripts. I would then begin to spectate the player and watch if he does anything fishy, if he doesn’t I will go to those 5+ people and tell them to make a report if he still seems fishy to them. If he does something Fishy I would begin to record him, after gathering enough proof I would take him to a sit and ask for a senior staff member.

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react?
I would immediately bring him as far away from players as possible and then jail him, I would then ask senior staff what his ban time should be.

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do?
I use logs to find his steamID and then ban his ID for LTAP.

Thank you for looking over my staff application for Crimson Rose Networks!
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

SmokedCheddars Staff Application Empty Re: SmokedCheddars Staff Application

Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:46 pm
Accepted

Congratulations on being the newest member of Crimsons's Staff team. You have been extremely active and motivated to play on the server and I look forward to working with you.

Sincerely, Don
President
Crimson Rose Networks
1/24/19
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum