Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
erhanfatman

erhanfatman's STAFF app Empty erhanfatman's STAFF app

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:33 am
Your information
• In game name: leon ''leo'' gavinchi
• SteamID: STEAM_0:1:171843468
• Server your applying for: mafia rp
• IRL Age: 15
• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): [DP]erhan#5666
• Do you have a working mic? yessir
• Hours on server: 42
• A brief description of yourself: I'm a laid back type of person, i dont do extra shit all the time like some people. And i have good work ethic
• Are you known around the community? somewhat im in the discord a lot and im in a family

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect? yes i dont treat anyone different no matter who u are
• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why? no sir im a good kid
• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member? bc i was asked to sign up as staff bc ur guys are running low
• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision? i mean ive been staff for other games on different communities but every games different
• Do you know how to use ULX commands? no but i was told someone would teach me

Scenarios
A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator? i would watch him in invisable and see for my self

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react? i would take him away then remove him from the server

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do? wait for him to get on if not then he gets the ban hammer
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

erhanfatman's STAFF app Empty Re: erhanfatman's STAFF app

Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:26 pm
Accepted
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum