Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Robespierre
Robespierre

Giovanni "Robespierre" Bianco's Admin Application Empty Giovanni "Robespierre" Bianco's Admin Application

Wed Jan 30, 2019 3:58 pm
Hello, this is respawn22 (better known as Chris Colombo), and this is my reapply for staff.

Your Information
• In game names: Giovanni "Robespierre" Bianco, Genova "Sleazy" Pollitt
• SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4241042
• Server your applying for: CRN 1950's Mafia Roleplay
• IRL Age: 13 (but mature for my age)
• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): Don't use Discord chief, but it is respawn22421#6885 (if I remember correctly)
• Do you have a working mic?: Yep. Works like a charm.
• Hours on server: Probably 80+. I've been playing since day 1 of the original release and then day 1 of the rerelease.
• A brief description of yourself: A lil' man who likes to play Mafia RP. I want to apply for staff, as I have been staff on other servers and would like to help the CRN community.
• Are you known around the community?: Well, my current character Giovanni is the consigliere of the Gambino's, but my most definite known character was Chris Colombo.

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect?: Yes, of course. Everybody is equal in my eyes.
• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why?: I was warned for CDM and banned for minging. It was a bad day.
• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member?: Because, as mentioned, I have been staff for other games ranging from GMOD to SCP:SL. I am also a very friendly person to be around.
• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision?: I have been staff for multiple DarkRP servers, one SCP:SL server named The Redd Room, and much more.
• Do you know how to use ULX commands?: Not only ULX, but even most of the NutScript commands.

Scenarios
A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator?
Answer: I would ask the players to give me solid evidence of the said player cheating, and if they were to send me hard evidence, I would tell higher-ups to have him banned.
A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react?
Answer: I would immediately teleport to the player upon the first report, take him away, freeze him, and have a higher-up ban him.
There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do?
Answer: I would get the STEAMID of the minge and get a higher-up to ban him for NITRP and LTAP.

Thank you for reading my reapply for staff! -Signed, Robespierre  bounce
Robespierre
Robespierre

Giovanni "Robespierre" Bianco's Admin Application Empty Re: Giovanni "Robespierre" Bianco's Admin Application

Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:06 am
when will robespierre get a reply?
press F for robespierre
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum