Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Robespierre
Robespierre

Admin Application For Chris Colombo Empty Admin Application For Chris Colombo

Sun Jan 13, 2019 11:00 am
Hello. I understand all the prerequisites, but I am 13 years old. I am pretty mature though.

My Information
In Game Name: Chris Colombo (i might have a nickname or something)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4241042
Server I'm Applying For: Crimson Rose Networks 1950's Roleplay
IRL Age: 13, but very mature for my age.
Discord name and number: I don't use Discord, but my tag is respawn22421#6885 or something like that.
Working Mic?: Blue Yeti Blackout Pro. Nearly mint condition and it works.
How Many Hours?: I've been playing since the first day the server went public, so.. Maybe 10+?
Description Of Myself: I am just a GMOD player with about 2,700 hours or so. I love MafiaRP and have played since the GG days. I have some staffing experience.
Am I know around the community?: Yes, most definitely! I am the Don Of The Colombos and I sold guns to the mobs.

Questions
1; Yes, I will treat all members of the community with no bias when I am on duty.
2; Aside from verbal warnings, no. I have no warnings except verbal ones.
3; CRN should accept me as a staff member because I have previous staff experience, I am a fun person to be around, and I can be serious when you need me too.
4; I've staffed for multiple servers, some not even on GMOD. I have staff experience on GMOD, SCP Secret Laboratory, and more. This means I have staffed for servers with different rules, meaning I knew multiple things to do at one time.
5; Yes, I know how to ULX commands and the abbreviations.

Scenarios
1; I tell them to get actual footage of the player hacking and then to send it to me, so I can send it to the higher ups, and then he could get banned from there.
2; I would immediately check console to confirm the player is actually MassRDMing, then ban him permanently from there.
3; I ban him for a few days by STEAMID for NITRP/Minging, disobeying staff, and leaving the server while in a sit.

Thank you for reading! Very Happy

(This is all based on the staff application template, which is right here. -> https://crimsonrosenetworks.forumotion.com/t1-staff-application-template)
Don Martono
Don Martono
Executive
Executive

Admin Application For Chris Colombo Empty Re: Admin Application For Chris Colombo

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:32 pm
Previous experiences and talks with Chris Colombo has been unpleasant. Although I have only had a few talks with you so I may be wrong about that when I say it. You're also no longer Don of the Colombos as they have been disbanded, however this was probably made a few days before that and have forgotten to edit it so I can understand it still being there.

Overall I'd say it's either a Neutral or -1
Robespierre
Robespierre

Admin Application For Chris Colombo Empty Re: Admin Application For Chris Colombo

Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:51 pm
Well, I wrote this today and they have been temporarily disbanded. They should be back in a few weeks, as they were paid for by somebody else. I'm sorry that your experience talking with me was negative, but we could most likely improve that in the future.

Signing off,
      Chris Colombo
Crimson Webmaster
Crimson Webmaster
https://crimsonrosenetworks.forumotion.com

Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:03 pm
Moved.
You put your application in general.
- Ollie
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

Admin Application For Chris Colombo Empty Staff Application Result, Chris Colombo.

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:55 pm
Denied

Chris I thank you for your application but it has been denied, do not be discouraged just improve your actions ingame, and be more mature. If you wish to apply later on, and you have proven yourself staff worthy you may speak to me about re applying.

Sincerely, Don
Crimson Rose Networks
President
1/18/19
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum