Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
DXRUMAH
DXRUMAH

DXRUMAH's Staff Application Empty DXRUMAH's Staff Application

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:36 pm
Your information
• In game name: James "Jamie" Vendetta
• SteamID: STEAM_0:1:124078263
• Server your applying for: MafiaRP
• IRL Age: 17
• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): DARUMAH#0666
• Do you have a working mic? Yes
• Hours on server: Almost a week
• A brief description of yourself: I'm 17 and I'm from Kuwait. I like to go out with friends and have fun. I play a lot of games most of my time but sometimes i wouldnt be available.
• Are you known around the community? Pretty much

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect? Yes.
• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why? No.
• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member? I would like to join the staff team is because I feel I have what it takes, it's important to have people that can cope with the pressure as well as learn and teach as best they can, and it's all about engaging activities with the community. Whether this be by events helping out with sits. I have the knowledge and integrity to help out where possible or impossible, I am active, fun and friendly but most importantly I am fair. If people break the rules, they need to know and understand what they did wrong. I want to help out and ensure people are sticking to the rules while playing on the server. I've been staff generally for a few years based on Santos and I exactly know how things go, without judging or taking sides being neutral in all terms of events and not siding with popular and known people or special ones.
• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision?
• Do you know how to use ULX commands? Yes i do.

Scenarios
A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator? I wouldnt Believe them until i see a solid evidence of him admitting or showing he has cheats on. If not then he's pretty good at aiming.

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react? I would react to banning him, If a trial mod cant ban them permanently then i would go to a higher up and notify him to ban the person permanently.

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do? I would grab his steamID and ban him for a few hours or days depending on the situation.
Robespierre
Robespierre

DXRUMAH's Staff Application Empty Re: DXRUMAH's Staff Application

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm
8/10 on my grooviness meter
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:10 am
Accepted

I know you are off on vacation right now having a great time but I just wanted to say I am so happy to have met you. I love the early mornings when we are on together just building, and improving the map. You are constantly active, spend many hours helping the community and just a fun guy all around. I am happy to inform you that you are hereby an official staff member of Crimson. P.S dont tell anyone about the city hall statue "Wink".

Sincerely, Don
Crimson Rose Networks
President
1/18/19
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum