Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
shane03

Shanes admin request Empty Shanes admin request

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:35 pm
Prerequisites
• You must be 14+ (or very mature)
• You must be known in the community
• You must be active
• You will be denied if you advertise your app. (Includes saying “I posted an app”)
• If you get denied do not be discouraged. Reapply in a week or more.
• If you make an application, it must be serious and be grammatically sound. Your application may not be short. It may be long, but don’t ramble on just to make it long.

Your information
• In game name:Vinny pholpie
• SteamID:STEAM_0:1:48235380
• Server your applying for:mafia
• IRL Age:15
• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): Shane A. 7602
• Do you have a working mic?yes
• Hours on server: 50
• A brief description of yourself: i am nice caring and = i am fair
• Are you known around the community? yes

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect? yes
• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why? no
• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member? i am very deticated to the server and i would make a good admin
• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision? i have none but i am a quick learner
• Do you know how to use ULX commands?no

Scenarios
A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator? ask them for evdeince and ask other fellow admins to come and assist in the process and see exactly what he did

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react?

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do? look at their steam id and give a consquint punshment

Thank you for applying to Crimson Rose Network. We wish you good luck.
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

Shanes admin request Empty Shane's Staff Application

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:04 am
Accepted
Shane you have been an extremely active player in the server, and I thank you for that. Not only have you demonstrated that you know how to further advance rp situations, and make it more fun for the player, but you have also proven to me that you are as fair as one can get. I am very happy that you will be joining us on the staff team, and I'm looking forward to seeing you at the next staff meeting.

Sincerely, Don
Crimson Rose Networks
President
1/18/19
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum