Crimson Rose Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
itzjayyyy

itzjayyyy's Staff Application Empty itzjayyyy's Staff Application

Wed Jan 16, 2019 1:38 pm
Prerequisites
• You must be 14+ (or very mature)
• You must be known in the community
• You must be active
• You will be denied if you advertise your app. (Includes saying “I posted an app”)
• If you get denied do not be discouraged. Reapply in a week or more.
• If you make an application, it must be serious and be grammatically sound. Your application may not be short. It may be long, but don’t ramble on just to make it long.

Your information
• In game name: Daniel Lorenado / Cadet Jack Miller
• SteamID: STEAM_0:1:93837842
• Server your applying for: MafiaRP
• IRL Age: 16
• Discord name and number (Demo#0001): 9703
• Do you have a working mic? YEs
• Hours on server: 80
• A brief description of yourself: I have experience being part of a staff team, especially teams that control a large server. I have been Manager for Revival Servers (Also Head Admin and Senior Admin for the same server) and have been Admin Chief of Staff or Senior Admin for countless others (Elysium, NTF, IceFuse). I have been part of the MafiaRP community for quite some time now, as I first started at Omega. There, I became immersed into the old rickety gangster world that we call home.
• Are you known around the community? Yes

Questions
• Do you accept to treat all members of the community with no bias, with care and with respect? Yes
• Have you been punished in game (bans, kicks, warns), if so why? No
• Why should CRN accept you as a staff member? As I said earlier, I have been part of multiple staff teams, and can contribute justice and experience to the community. I am a stickler for rules, and I am active on the server.
• What is your staff experience and how should that impact our decision? I have been Staff Manager, Server Manager, and Admin COS (and senior admin) for IceFuse, Revival Servers, NTF, Elysium etc.
• Do you know how to use ULX commands? Yes

Scenarios
A well-known player in the community has been reported to be hacking. There is no solid evidence against the player aside from 5+ people saying he’s hacking. How do you act as a moderator? Ask them to come back with hard evidence, such as screenshots or video recordings. I will take this report into consideration, however, and report this to the superior staff officer.

A player begins to MassRDM. (Time is important) How do you react? I don't know if this server has ULX Freeze, but if we do, I can strip him quickly of his weapons and ban him while informing other staff. Don't let him cause too much damage, and control the situation calmly and in a collective matter.

There is a minge on the server disobeying staff orders. You bring him to a sit and he disconnects. What do you do? Check the logs and grab his SteamID. Then, ban him for LTAP and minging.
Don Lucchese
Don Lucchese
President
President

itzjayyyy's Staff Application Empty Jay's Staff Application

Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 am
Accepted

Congratulations Jay, over the past couple weeks of getting to know you, you have proven to be not only capable of being a good administrator but a good member of Management. I personally considered you to become the next Chief of Staff, and although you were denied there I hope it means something to you that I really did almost chose you. It was a very hard choice for me, but don't worry I have something special for you. Anyways on behalf of Crimson Rose Networks welcome to the Staff team and I know you will go far.

Sincerely, Don
Crimson Rose Networks
President
1/18/19
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum